Last years home shirt

Ed68

Does anyone know whether these are still available and, if so, then can you let me know where.

I don't normally wear colours but am off to Abu Dhabi and tempted to pick one up for on the beach/watching the games.

I prefer last years kit and it's the one we wore when we won the first trophy for years so has history.

I'd appreciate any help.....cheers, Ed

They've got them on sale in the store at the ground - depending on your size, don't think they had any under 46" chest!

dario2739 said:
They've got them on sale in the store at the ground - depending on your size, don't think they had any under 46" chest!

Thanks mate.

I only ever look at the retro stuff when I'm in the store. I didn't think they'd sell the old versions - well not until they are classed as retro themselves as thought there'd be no call for them.

I'm a little under 46" chest so just checked online and only 46 & 48 available.

Thanks anyway - I appreciate the response.

Definitely try ebay if you're looking for smaller sizes - I'm trying to pick up last season's home myself and they seem to have quite a few.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.