Late Gate?

bluesteve1964

I've got a nightmare on Sunday. My lads football team (that I help run) have reached the quarter final of the Lancashire Cup for the first time in the clubs history. Kick off is 1pm. The only saving grace is that we are playing away in Chadderton. They play 35 minutes each way so I reckon we can probably just get to the Etihad for the start of the second half. (I may even sub him with 15 mins to go)
Question is do City have a late gate or entrance I can use at half time. Or does anyone know who at the club I am best ringing/e-mailing to find out.
Cheers In advance.

bluesteve1964 said:
I've got a nightmare on Sunday. My lads football team (that I help run) have reached the quarter final of the Lancashire Cup for the first time in the clubs history. Kick off is 1pm. The only saving grace is that we are playing away in Chadderton. They play 35 minutes each way so I reckon we can probably just get to the Etihad for the start of the second half. (I may even sub him with 15 mins to go)
Question is do City have a late gate or entrance I can use at half time. Or does anyone know who at the club I am best ringing/e-mailing to find out.
Cheers In advance.

Yeah mate i am sure you can get in the ground at half time, never done it myself but you will be fine

I think the weather may come to your rescue.ideally game frozen off,get to etihad,3pts and when
Your boys game is rearranged he bangs in a hattrick.
Jobs a good un.

OJ Blue said:
Tip.....anything your lad does >>>>>>>>City, don't sub him.

True. They have done brilliant to get to this stage. Perfect scenario will be snow around Oldham and a postponement then re-aranged for a week later. They are doing a pitch inspection on saturday with us having to travel so far (from Blackpool).
Cheers

Sunday is forecast rain and a balmy 8 degrees. Might be waterlogged but does not look like frozen ground will get it off. What time do they KO?

manchester blue said:
Sunday is forecast rain and a balmy 8 degrees. Might be waterlogged but does not look like frozen ground will get it off. What time do they KO?

1pm at Cathedral Rd, Chaddie. So if anyone wants to go round with a hose pipe in the next couple of days feel free. ;-)

dave bacuzzi said:
You're fucked there will be extra time. Wanna sell you tickets?

Good try. No extra time but straight to penalties......please no!!!!!

Back on topic, has anyone arrived late at match after turnstiles are shut and used a late gate or got in through the reception area?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.