Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

shaundickov

From the mediaset website:

17:00 Hughes phone Kakà: The Wee "very cold"
Sources close to the player reveal that in the early afternoon the coach of Manchester City Mark Hughes, with Robinho as an interpreter, contacted by telephone Kakà. The coach said to number 22 Wee its programs and the technical design for the future. Kakà, while thanking Hughes and listening to the call, would have remained essentially remained impassive "very cold" in front of his words.

16:30 Albertini: "Kakà resti al Milan" 16:30 Albertini: "Kakà remains to Milan"
"Se fossi Kakà resterei al Milan", facendo prevalere le ragioni del cuore rispetto a quelle economiche. "If I were to remain Kakà Milan, making prevail the reasons of the heart than economic. E' il parere di Demetrio Albertini, ex grande stella rossonera, ora vice presidente della Federcalcio. And 'the opinion of Demetrio Albertini, a former big star rossonera, now vice chairman of Federcalcio. "Ho sempre fatto prevalere le ragioni del cuore, la mia carriera lo dimostra - ha detto Albertini - ma non sono Kakà e non voglio giudicarlo". "I always take precedence reasons of the heart, my career shows - said Albertini - but not the Kakà and I do not want to judge it." L'ex centrocampista del Milan ritiene che il primo obiettivo del Milan ''non sia quello di fare cassa'' con la cessione di Kaka'. The former Milan midfielder believes that the first target of Milan''is not to make cash''with the transfer of Kaka '. ''Hanno gia' rifiutato in passato offerte di questo genere'', ha sottolineato Albertini che ha pero' aggiunto: ''la verita' la sapremo solo alla fine di questa vicenda, ora sono solo ipotesi''. ''They have already 'in the past refused offers of this kind'', stressed that Albertini pero' added:''the truth 'will only at the end of this affair, there are only hypotheses''.

16:22 Primi tifosi in via Turati 16:22 Leaders supporters in Turati
Iniziano ad affluire i primi tifosi del Milan davanti alla sede del club in via Turati dove per le 18 è in programma l'annunciata manifestazione di protesta organizzata dalla curva sud contro l'enventuale cessione di Kaka' al Manchester City. Begin to flood the first of the Milan fans before the club's headquarters in Via Turati where for 18 is scheduled to announced a protest demonstration organized by the South against the curve enventuale transfer of Kaka 'at Manchester City. Per il momento sul marciapiede di fronte alla sede sono presenti circa trenta sostenitori che hanno appeso una bandiera e un paio di cartelli, ma gli organizzatori contano di arrivare a un migliaio. For the time being on the pavement in front of the offices are about thirty supporters who hung a flag and a couple of signs, but the organizers are planning to reach a thousand. Nel frattempo si sta rinforzando anche lo schieramento di forze dell'ordine lungo la via. Meanwhile it is also reinforcing the deployment of forces along the way.

Re: Latest on Kaka from Italy:

good job robinho was there with his broken english to translate between two people fluent in english hey ;)

His English is fluent.

is this more PR spin from Milan?

And what's Wee got to do with it?

Thats bollocks because Robinho can't understand english never mind translate

Kaka did an interview on SSN and his english seemed okay

He's fluent. I've heard him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.