Latest on Villa

Re: David Villa Done Deal!

BlueChip said:
RobinJo said:
BlueChip said:
Oh well, possibly a load of shit then...

Was it posted here before then - as the post over on that site clearly says today?

One of the comments being ''I hope you teach Rooney a lesson the money grabbing c*nt'', or something along them lines, so im guessing its before derby i might be wrong tho mate

Ah, I see. Could be a WUM, I guess.

He's totally right about Rooney though. But, I still think that money grabbing is probably one of Rooney's lesser crimes. ;0)
still hard to know... he seems legit but sure had a good english and none of those coaches seemed to have a english name... makes you wonder... why post that on a low visited site

also does this mean the new target for this thread is 150 page now :-)

that bloke on city mancs explanation seems a little too creative for the bog standard dipper - If any of these done deals happen they should sign at the start of the month - lets see what happens january 1st/2nd

Imagine villa and eto up front with robbi on the lelt and shaun on the right?!

Ricster said:
It could be that his auntie is Brittish and that she married a Spaniard.

definately .... we not in the darkages any more were if you had a name like Smith or Jones you'd have to be english

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.