Latest on Villa

Re: David Villa Done Deal!

wot else i want to know is when people claim theres done deals why do they never tell us the name, except oldham blue no one else does! is it cos they dnt know or cant tell?

Because if they've been given a red herring and that information is leaked they'll know who it was and said person could lose their job.

Ill say this and this only :

The new owners want to bring in superstars, everyone knows it. We ARE going to bring at least one in jan, just wait and see who it is!

MCFC-alan88 said:
Because if they've been given a red herring and that information is leaked they'll know who it was and said person could lose their job.
yh suppose thats right, different with Oldham Blue cos his dad told him!

Moebius said:
Ill say this and this only :

The new owners want to bring in superstars, everyone knows it. We ARE going to bring at least one in jan, just wait and see who it is!

Michelle_Dubois.jpg

"I shall say this only once"

PMSL

Ive just read through all 69 pages on my mobile phone at work. For anyone who hasn't surfed the web on their phone, let me tell you its fecking slow. So slow in fact that it took me 4 1/2 hours just to read this thread. That's right, 4 1/2 hours to find out that David Villa may or may not be coming to City this January.

Im off to bed.

ramsdale4 said:
Ive just read through all 69 pages on my mobile phone at work. For anyone who hasn't surfed the web on their phone, let me tell you its fecking slow. So slow in fact that it took me 4 1/2 hours just to read this thread. That's right, 4 1/2 hours to find out that David Villa may or may not be coming to City this January.

Im off to bed.

Do you work for the Mirror?

In light of the 2 statements in the press i asked the question to this spanish source where are you getting this info i was told point blank valencia legal team.

oldham blue said:
In light of the 2 statements in the press i asked the question to this spanish source where are you getting this info i was told point blank valencia legal team.

Inevitable, yet interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.