Latest on Villa

Re: David Villa Done Deal!

january is gona be amazin but i really hope the David Villa signing does happen!

johnny on the spot said:
Zin Zimmer's a character, ain't he?

Oh how my heart aches......... but wait, what is that I see in their yonder? ah yes, my confidant, my shinny new penny, my reason for living, the perpetual motion thy set in place, my hero. Admiral dear boy, what goath with you? is one well? lets cut the shiznic, your obviously unwell quite clearly, the idiotic claims and accusations have cut my undoubtedly talented posts down to a minimum of 1 a week, re:Admiral. The same donks are still spouting the same drivel, amplifying the negatives, never the positives. I don't mind blowing my own trumpet as you can see, I provide a genuine insight into the ongoing soap that is mcfc, and my sources are 99% right most of the time...... last week before it even hit the press i gave an insight into the current climate which is about to hit the football world, FINANCE... proved right with the Valencia debacle. I ensured those that said we had no chance of signing a major star in jan we were about to do just that, money dictates this game skippies and skippets, and nobody has any of there own accept mmmmm let me think?

Zimmer is a good bloke. I've been reading his posts very carefully for months. He first started posting on the MEN, oh, about 6-7 months ago I think. Came out of the blue (har har). I can tell you that whoever he is, he does NOT like certain City players (that I'm not going to name) one little bit (players who were at City before Hughes took over) and makes claims about attitude that are troubling. His posts about a bad attitude inside the sqaud pre-date the recent blow up about small-minded / winning mentality by months.

I wish he'd come on here (as Zim).

Just a quick one, im not zim zimmer seen him post on muen and he does seem reliable.

This itk status, i think is more suited to ppl who have close links to city sources my stuff has come from outside the club. I personally wouldn't class myself as itk, i suppose i have been in the right place at the right time and been told stuff.

I dont know anymore than i have posted, I think until mr villa comes out and says im staying at valencia the done dea;l cant be dismissed!

i've heard from someone i no that were trying to get Fernando Gago from Real Madrid not sure how true it is tho

If Villa does not sign for City by Jan1, this will be the longest thread ever.

If Villa does not sign for City at all, OB can expect to be encerted onto the highest spike of the
B of the bang for local hoodies to use as target practice with their air pistols for use in later life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.