Latest on Villa

Re: David Villa Done Deal!

latest news which has really got me buzzing the guy who has spoken to valencia's legal; team states contractual legalities have taken place with the 2 clubs for the sale of the player.

its got to be nailed on this.

what i really don't remember saying that, trying to stitch me up thanks mate

oldham blue said:
latest news which has really got me buzzing the guy who has spoken to valencia's legal; team states contractual legalities have taken place with the 2 clubs for the sale of the player.

Which two clubs though, we know valencia is one of them :)

oldham blue said:

all sounds exciting mate
if this doesn't go through however i think you should come back on and apologise then explain why. or do a runner because you'll make alot of people angry lol

tommcfc said:
oldham blue said:

all sounds exciting mate
if this doesn't go through however i think you should come back on and apologise then explain why. or do a runner because you'll make alot of people angry lol

I wont be angry, this stuff is getting me through work! Pure entertainment, is he isnt he !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.