Laughable

Blue Elmo

I just spoke to a rag mate and we were talking about the game yesterday and it was going alright , considering we hate each others clubs with a passion. But then he said Nani is miles better than Silva and is twice the player he will ever be ! That got the argument going and I was left laughing by that statement , just thought I'd share it with you all so you can all laugh aswell.

Wayne Rooneys all of a sudden an 'out and out goalscorer, up there with Messi'

They're all deluded tw*ts.

silva is on his day unplayable, but needs to get to the gym, one positive thing about nani is that he is physicaly strong. but potential wise silva pisses all over him

get him in the gym with micah

Silva is a better player but Nani has had much more influence this season. He was the only player yesterday that when he got the ball I genuinely thought "Shit".

You have to remember that its Silva's first season, he'll be miles better next year.

Blue Elmo said:
I just spoke to a rag mate and we were talking about the game yesterday and it was going alright , considering we hate each others clubs with a passion. But then he said Bebe is miles better than Silva and is twice the player he will ever be ! That got the argument going and I was left laughing by that statement , just thought I'd share it with you all so you can all laugh aswell.

Bebe is twice the player

Just kidding ;)

Silva's first season in Prem: let's see if he's still saying that next season (I don't think so)

Ntini77 said:
Stupid comparison, completely different players.

Took the words out of my mouth.

Would they want Silva? Yes. Would we want Nani? Yes. Are they totally different players? Yes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.