Laurence Fox launches political party

Back in Ancient Athens, they had the practice of ostracism, whereby once a year they could choose one person they didn't like and if a plurality of people supported it, exile them for 10 years. It's not a crime, and you don't lose property or possessions, it's just their way of telling you that they think you're the biggest **** in the city at that particular point in time and so you should leave.

People like Fox make me wonder if we should bring that back.

Sad thing is, he will need to go more extreme and try and get the most attention as possible to earn some money to pay for these fees.

Back in Ancient Athens, they had the practice of ostracism, whereby once a year they could choose one person they didn't like and if a plurality of people supported it, exile them for 10 years. It's not a crime, and you don't lose property or possessions, it's just their way of telling you that they think you're the biggest **** in the city at that particular point in time and so you should leave.

People like Fox make me wonder if we should bring that back.
The difficulty would be limiting it to one a year.

I think ten would be more realistic.

Another expensive lesson in working out that freedom of speech does not come with a freedom from consequence.

presume he will be on the hook for all the costs too

He’s on the hook for £150,000 costs on top of the £180,000 damages and likely his own 6 figure costs as well.

Which means the whole thing will have cost someone £500,000, the only problem is that person clearly isn’t Lawrence Fox but his bank roller.

He’s on the hook for £150,000 costs on top of the £180,000 damages and likely his own 6 figure costs as well.

Which means the whole thing will have cost someone £500,000, the only problem is that person clearly isn’t Lawrence Fox but his bank roller.
I guess the follow up question to this is how long his benefactors will sponsor his continued emotional breakdown.

It must be a good gig if you can get it. Go around saying outrageous things and get paid ££££££££s.

The only downside is everyone thinks you're a ****. But if you've worked in local government you wouldn't notice any difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.