Lautaro Martínez

Don’t dig your feet in. Being good in the air is a mixture of height and jumping ability. Check how many headers SWP, Asa Hartford, Archie Gemmill and Ronnie Corbett scored unassisted the top division
Stupid answer, as usual. They were hardly out and out target men like Joe Royle, for crying out loud.

I think this lad has some real potential. Brings some power up front and could be more of a target man than Jesus. Has been involved in 20 goals in 30 games (15g 5a) this season. Expect it wouldn’t be too hard to do at least the same over here with the talent behind the striker..

I think this lad has some real potential. Brings some power up front and could be more of a target man than Jesus. Has been involved in 20 goals in 30 games (15g 5a) this season. Expect it wouldn’t be too hard to do at least the same over here with the talent behind the striker..
He has already negotiated a contract extension with Inter after firing his agent.

this is the lad id go for if we cannt get Haaland....

Negotiating and signing a new contract (if all true) are still different...so until he signs it he is still a possibility however so slight

Negotiating and signing a new contract (if all true) are still different...so until he signs it he is still a possibility however so slight
They’re just waiting on the owner to come back from a trip to China to sign it. He fired his agents precisely because they were offering him to other clubs

They’re just waiting on the owner to come back from a trip to China to sign it. He fired his agents precisely because they were offering him to other clubs
and as i said...in football until something is signed its not done...just like our incoming transfers....things change very differently and while I dont doubt your knowledge nothing is done until that point.

With their owners being in HUGE financial shit and even inter having huge debts how can they offer a player more money without having to sell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.