Le Tour de France 2016

Is Qintana Colombian for shithouse? I'm sick of fucking hearing what a great climber he is, then just see him sit behind others. Fucking attack man, it's the fucking Tour de France.

Is Qintana Colombian for shithouse? I'm sick of fucking hearing what a great climber he is, then just see him sit behind others. Fucking attack man, it's the fucking Tour de France.

Think his tactic is to hang on to Froome as much as he can and then try and do him in the last 2 or 3 days, he was stronger at the tail end of the race last year but Froome had too much of an advantage. With him already being down and Froome being a better TT than Quintana, then he could well be in for more of the same this year though so I also think NQ needs to attack more but also there were slight signs he was struggling a bit today.

Hahaha.......I remember some Aussies say that about Brits at the Olympics.

We rock the Olympics at cycling, rowing and sailing. Add to this Hamilton won the F1 and we won the doubles and singles in the wheelchair tennis.

If we can only figure out a way to sit down during the football, we might win that as well.

Aussies can fuck off, we are better than them at just about every sport these days.

Qintana is going to struggle purely because his Moviestar team mates are just not in the same class as the Sky boys and when you add in the fact that Froomey has him beat hands down anyway, its all good.

Sky are absolutely bossing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.