League cup final travel arrangements

They said on Sky after our game that it starts at 3.30pm so I'm guessing it's a 4.30pm kick-off. It better not be any later as I'm on the 8.35pm train home which should cover extra time and pens for a 4.30pm kick-off
Could have sworn the graphic said 16.30.

Need a bit of help on whether this is do-able for me.

In London with the other half that weekend but fly home from Stansted Sunday night at 22:05,

If KO goes ahead for the expected 16:30 will we have enough time to get out to Stansted for 10pm.

Also, we are staying less then 10 minutes walk from the king's cross underground station. So we will need to go through there to jump off and run down and collect the bags from the hotel. (Any alternative places along the way to leave 2 small bags)

What's the quickest way for us? Underground from wembely to kings cross. Then underground kings cross to Tottenham Hale and then train from there to the airport? Any quicker ways or is this the quickest?

Is it do-able? And hoping it doesn't go extra time/penalty's. Would really try everything to not miss the match.

In London with the other half that weekend but fly home from Stansted Sunday night at 22:05,

If KO goes ahead for the expected 16:30 will we have enough time to get out to Stansted for 10pm.

Also, we are staying less then 10 minutes walk from the king's cross underground station. So we will need to go through there to jump off and run down and collect the bags from the hotel. (Any alternative places along the way to leave 2 small bags)

What's the quickest way for us? Underground from wembely to kings cross. Then underground kings cross to Tottenham Hale and then train from there to the airport? Any quicker ways or is this the quickest?

Is it do-able? And hoping it doesn't go extra time/penalty's. Would really try everything to not miss the match.

Might have to compensate for extra time and penalties too, Wembley can take a long time to exit and that’s just leaving the ground and getting to the tube station.

What points do people think it will go to cityzens or maybe even open sale ?

Will there be more depand for arsenal or Chelsea or that irrelevant

So upto now there is nothing on the Caraboa Cup official site about a kick off time. Apparenty City have tweeted 4.30pm but now retracted that.

Does anyone know what is happening ?

I booked my train last week but had to do it from Crewe to get a decent price. Will just buy a return from Manc or Stockport to Crewe on the day of the game. Covered my outlay with a £2.50 bet on Bristol City to qualify at odds of 16-1

I'm also on the train from crewe, about 8-55, what times your train?

Looks like a ballache of a journey from Wembley to Stansted by underground/train, but if you go for the route that goes through Euston, there's a fairly cheap storage place in the station where you could drop your bags off before the match, as you're going to be very tight for time. Absolute best-case scenario, you get to the airport for 8.30pm. Can't see you making it any earlier than that if you're going back into London first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.