League Cup semi v Chelsea tonight ko 19:15

I took my two girls last night and we can't have been sat far from you as that Chelsea cheerleader/jester guy was right near us as well, just had to laugh at him I suppose.
We left at halftime because it was freezing, was home in time for the last half an hour of the game and could still hear that guy on the telly which the girls thought was hilarious.
Have to say aside from the result it was a good night, the kids had a great time, the fanzone malarkey was good fun for the kids, and the fact that all the folk working there were actually friendly and not just robots makes a big difference.
It cost me £26 for the three of us, parking was free, fanzone with pictures and stuff was free, facepainting and all that stuff free, anyone with two kids knows that nowadays £26 dosent get you a trip to tescos for a loaf of bread and a bunch of bananas, so it's great value.
We even had a guy come up and give us wristbands to go and meet the players after the game, the girls really didn't want to go home and were gutted about not meeting the players after, but old misery guts here could see they were freezing and it was way past bedtime on a school night.
Well done city
That’s fantastic mate. Yeah, it’s a decent all round package isn’t it?
Took my daughter with me & she really enjoyed it too. Got tickets for the West Ham league game later in the season, which is showing up as 1pm on a Sunday KO, though wonder if it might get moved for tv by then if we are still in with a shout at the title. Hopefully that one will be a tad warmer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.