Leaked Pics of NYCFC Stadium

fbloke

I've just posted these on twitter

Apparently they want to build this at Pier 40.

oqj1pv.png

-- Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:57 pm --

juy25f.png

-- Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:58 pm --

v5ycyw.png

Re: Leaked Pics of NTCFC Stadium

Why Always Ste said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/club-news/2013/may/club-announcement-new-york-city-fc-to-launch-21-may" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/club-news/20 ... nch-21-may</a>

Pier 40 would be amazing, but I'm pretty sure I read that it would be ten times the bureaucratic nightmare that Queens is current being...

Looks like it was just old conceptual designs

Yesterday, someone uploaded renderings of a proposed MLS stadium at Pier 40 on Manhattan's west side to Reddit. But what does it mean? Does it mean moneybags new team, NYC FC, is looking for a new home in Manhattan?

Our Dan Dickinson reached out for comment from Dan Courtemanche, MLS EVP of Communications, who confirmed, "This rendering was a conceptual design that Major League Soccer produced when considering Pier 40 as a potential soccer stadium." Now, the question is when "when" was

so manchester city's second/franchise club will have a better stadium than manchester city?

just joking, i'm sure ours will look great :)

S04 said:
Looks like it was just old conceptual designs

Yesterday, someone uploaded renderings of a proposed MLS stadium at Pier 40 on Manhattan's west side to Reddit. But what does it mean? Does it mean moneybags new team, NYC FC, is looking for a new home in Manhattan?

Our Dan Dickinson reached out for comment from Dan Courtemanche, MLS EVP of Communications, who confirmed, "This rendering was a conceptual design that Major League Soccer produced when considering Pier 40 as a potential soccer stadium." Now, the question is when "when" was

The 'leak' may be designed to put pressure on the Mayor etc to get things moving?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.