Leandro Paredes

They are trying to get Gabigol Barbosa too, according to the Guardian. Good to see their genuinly trying to keep their position as a top club

I don't see why we shouldn't go for Gabigol. He is the same age as Jesus, but has more experience and would be a great addition.

Two Brazilians signing for us would help them both settle in easier when they get to UK.
Doubt we will go for Gabigol though.

I don't see why we shouldn't go for Gabigol. He is the same age as Jesus, but has more experience and would be a great addition.
Can't stand how he plays. Cocky as fuck, ans not as good as he thinks he is.

Can't stand how he plays. Cocky as fuck, ans not as good as he thinks he is.

Personally I believe he is very good. Most successful players play with an arrogance. It is what makes them so good.

Personally I believe he is very good. Most successful players play with an arrogance. It is what makes them so good.
Nah, that's not the type of arrogance I'm talking about. I can't explain it. I just see it. It's a lazy, 'I am so much more superior to you I don't need effort to achieve anything' kind of arrogance.

Nah, that's not the type of arrogance I'm talking about. I can't explain it. I just see it. It's a lazy, 'I am so much more superior to you I don't need effort to achieve anything' kind of arrogance.

Well it will be interesting to see how he and Jesus develop in the next few years. If they both work hard then I can see both of them being very successful.

I get the impression that Barbosa isn't quite a team player, like Dax says, he has a "cocky arrogance" about him.
I noticed an occasion in the first half of the SA match, our boy Jesus was on the shoulder of the last man awaiting the through ball that would have put him clean through on goal with the keeper to beat.
Gabigol was on the half way line, who then decided instead that he'd try beating a couple of defenders, only for the attack to break down near the edge of the box and inevitably the ball was played back towards the half way line again.
I'd sooner we had team players, rather than greedy "who's looking at me" type players.
Felipe Anderson looked half decent in that game though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.