Leaving the game early

Fulham at home when it was the last game of the season and we winning two nil but ended up getting beat. Stayed until the end but we left after that missing the end of season lap of honour. Felt very guilty.

I very rarely leave early, I did however throw a hissy fit in the match versus Monaco, I left in a strop when we had a blatant pen denied and missed an amazing match. I was so pissed I wasn’t even checking the result then my wife called saying wow what a match. What an idiot I thought

Honestly can't recall leaving before any final whistle. Never understood it. Thankfully fsmily and emergencies haven't made a need to go early. I'm the same at gigs, and anyone with me looking to scatter can wait for me...

March 1986 few weeks before FMC Final we got battered by Oxford at home was in the new snooker hall at Belle Vue think it was called Breaks. Had completed a frame (I’m shite so it would have took ages) before final whistle and results came up on Grandstand also left at 5-1 at Wembley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.