Leaving the game early

Only one I can recall was the FM Cup Final v Chelsea when we were 5-1 down.

Partly due to the score but more to being fcked after the OT Derby the day before, followed by a Special Brew session on the coach on the way down.

Didn't think I'd make it back to Victoria. On the tube back I incredibly spotted someone I knew on the platform who asked what the score was.

5 fckin 1 I replied as the tube moved out. Next minute some Chelsea grizzlers in the carriage said it was 5 fackin 4 mate!

To be fair they were fine and I made it back home in one piece. Never left early since.

Once, Barcelona away getting thumped and couldn’t face being kept behind for 40 mins after

The same couple leave early on my row every single game, no matter what the score. Why leave at 1-1 when anything could happen? Everyone else just shakes their head every week.

Simod cup final in 86 , my uncle made us go at 5-1, turned the radio on in the car outside in Wembley car park it was 5-4, didn’t believe it, I’ve never left a match early since,

The same couple leave early on my row every single game, no matter what the score. Why leave at 1-1 when anything could happen? Everyone else just shakes their head every week.
Maybe if you paid attention to the match instead of being a nosy **** you'd have a better time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.