Leaving tickets for someone at ticket office

Blue Maverick

how do I go about leaving a couple of tickets for pick up at ticket office, if they are on my season card but paper ticket, will they get printed in the other persons name or do they print in my name and just leave in an envelope for that person?

Printed in your name but you must tell the club who is collecting them and the collector must have photo ID

I wouldn't trust the ticket office with anything. Bet you they would lose them

how do I go about leaving a couple of tickets for pick up at ticket office, if they are on my season card but paper ticket, will they get printed in the other persons name or do they print in my name and just leave in an envelope for that person?
Leave them in the townly with the landlord in a envelope a lot easier

I wouldn't trust the ticket office with anything. Bet you they would lose them

Well my experience in respect of the ticket office is a lot different .
Arriving at the derby last Thursday i found i had lost our 2 @ season cards .
My son was at the ticket office by 7.45 pm and we where in our seats with new tickets @ 08.10pm
Today my son attended the ticket office and within minutes a duplicate set of new home tickets had been issued for the rest of the season .
Sorry but my experience says i cannot fault the ticket office .
In my previous life communications person to person and often a not is the BIG PROBLEMS and that it is that people do not explain there things properly .
Any way my experience is that the ticket office is first class .

My son was at the ticket office by 7.45 pm and we where in our seats with new tickets @ 08.10pm
Today my son attended the ticket office and within minutes a duplicate set of new home tickets had been issued for the rest of the season .
In my previous life communications person to person and often a not is the BIG PROBLEMS and that it is that people do not explain there things properly .
In your previous life? Who are you? Henry the fucking VIII? And if your syntax is anything to go by, you probably just bamboozled them into submission.

In your previous life? Who are you? Henry the fucking VIII? And if your syntax is anything to go by, you probably just bamboozled them into submission.

Angry much? I used to live in Ladybarn - easy walking distance from Maine Road :)

All you need to do is send the person using the ticket a photo of the front of your seasoncard and the blue bibs round the ground will scan them in... we do it all the time if our kid is working and we use his seat

Fucking hell 0.810 you'd missed the match by 11 hours were you sat on your own do you mean 20.10

The ticket office have always been absolutely fantastic when I have dealt with them and unfortunately for them they get a load of grief off people who aren't happy with a club decision (like they can do anything about it!).

Others picking up tickets is dead easy though as @Ladybarn Blue . said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.