Leeds 2015/16 thread

My second favourite ever City player managing a club I hate.

I think I love Uwe more than I hate Leeds though (and they're in my top 5!) so I wish him well and hope he does a good job there

And I must say Leeds' kits without sponsors are cracking, lucky bastards.

hope Uwe does well, I can imagine with our connections he'll be looking to get a loan signing from us.

Leeds COULD be a great club, but their fan base has been shockingly aggressive for years. They've attracted the Millwall type fans of the north, who've flocked together for reasons beyond football. For a one club city the size of Leeds, they've disappointed for 40 years (barring a brief moment back in the limelight). Bradford have managed to outshine them over the last 15 years.

Last edited:
I hope Leeds get relegated and any loaned players from City realise they need to work hard so they play for us and avoid ever playing for teams like Leeds.

Wigan and Leeds ffs Uwe.
Thank fuck for that. I thought I'd logged into a Leeds forum this afternoon. I wouldn't care if Colin Bell and Buzzer bought them and appointed The Goat as manager, that cuntstain of a club can rot in hell.

Thank fuck for that. I thought I'd logged into a Leeds forum this afternoon. I wouldn't care if Colin Bell and Buzzer bought them and appointed The Goat as manager, that cuntstain of a club can rot in hell.
It is a nice kit though.

Oi jimharri, wtfigo???
They've just been knocked out of the League Cup by Doncaster on penalties and you haven't mentioned it!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.