Leeds 2015/16 thread

shameful how these fuckers can make a living.

No love for leeds but wtf was he doing?
He even looked back after (presumably) giving permission for the substitution to take place and saw the Wednesday player ambling slowly towards the touchline, and still gave the go ahead for the free kick to take place. I assume that because the substitution was given the go ahead, play cannot recommence until the substitution has been completed?

He even looked back after (presumably) giving permission for the substitution to take place and saw the Wednesday player ambling slowly towards the touchline, and still gave the go ahead for the free kick to take place. I assume that because the substitution was given the go ahead, play cannot recommence until the substitution has been completed?
Yup, the goal is 100% correct to be disallowed, because Wednesday are making a substitution that Taylor himself has just allowed, but how the dozy fucker doesn't realise it's still happening is beyond me. The guy is strolling off, but he still wasn't anywhere near the touchline. it's like he's completely forgotten about it, as even if the guy had run off there wouldn't have been enough time for the sub to get on the pitch and back into a defensive position. Just a complete fuck up from an incompetent referee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.