leeds at home.

Anyone know how many extra tickets I can buy with a s/c?

I'm guessing I'll have to wait until they go on open sale as well.

Is it ok if I buy an adult ticket with my misses Citycard(/whatever it is these days)
but then the one who uses the card to go to the game is my friend instead of her?

What's the club's stance on this ,any idea?

Leeds game 2pm Sunday 17th feb (on Espn)
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members (not registered on the FA Cup Scheme) – Friday 1st February at 9am.
2012/13 Blue Members with Match Ticket Priority** – Monday 4th February at 9am
Supporters with existing purchase history*** – Wednesday 6th February at 9am
Just called them and they said you are allowed 4 tickets

I'd love to get to this game.
Got the Wigan game booked though
so unless i get a windfall of cash it
aint looking good.
One of my first away games was
Elland Rd as a 14yr old in 77. Yelloway coach from Middleton.
I had to grow up quick that day!!

In_Japan said:
Hi, I hope someone can help me.

I am English but i'm currently studying in Japan and have made some very good friends over here. Two of my Japanese friends are Manchester City supporters so first of all I thought you would like to here that City are becoming increasingly popular over here in Japan! :-)

I am helping to organize a holiday for them as they are coming to England for two weeks. I have sorted all their accommodation and stuff out but they were DESPERATE to see a City game.

They will be over From about the 12th to the 26th of Feb i think and i looked at City vs Chelsea to try get them tickets but it was sold out. I watched the 5th round draw tonight and saw that City would be playing Leeds on the 17th Feb. Someone said in this thread that they thought it would go to 'General sale'. Could anybody give me any info on how likely this is? And also if 'General sale' means i just keep checking on the website or something?

And also what the best way to order tickets would be? As i cant get them posted to Japan or anything so i think they would have to collect from the stadium or something? Is that possible does anyone know?

Sorry if this is too much information or i am annoying... Any help would be greatly appreciated as they really love City and watch every match over here so I really want to help sort this out for them.

Thank you.

They won't be able to get a ticket for the Leeds game as you have to have purchasing history.

How long will this one take to sell out? It won't before Wednesday will it? Its just that I'm buying for people who don't have MTP, so Im going to wait until then to hopefully get seats together rather than get my own now

To those who say they're desperately keen for tickets I just got an email saying they're on sale for members with ticket priority, so my understanding is effectively anyone can call up and get that, and then get a ticket? I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but pretty sure purchase history has nothing to do with it?

Surprised there are so many requests for this one, surely it'll be a piece of piss to get tickets through the club for at least a little while longer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.