Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

No chance mate

Fucked off with a few of the players today for not taking the chance to force Peps hand on Wednesday

Oh and I can’t fucking stick Leeds
Understood.

Hate to say it, but I played there as a Youth player, so I have a soft spot for them...when they play someone else! They fucked me right off today, too!!!

Can’t understand why he is not being picked tbh .

again we are playing players that don't really want to play because they are just squad players and know they will never get the shirt for the big games and finals. the youth and delap would be better playing in games like today
they would treat it like a cup final a big game and what have we to lose because we lost anyway

pep lets himself down sometimes and players taking the piss are hiding behind pep good behavior
he will never dig them out when games like today in the media. others like jose would have gone mental give them what we fans are all thinking

the only thing is the Dortmund game is next and it could be we will need to look at the bench for something or goals
and on this showing today its not good enough or should i say they don't deserve to be on the bench

Our 'home' form isn't great at the moment and we seem to be more disciplined on opponents grounds. Our away results over the coming weeks will take us over the finish line but as other people point out we haven't won anything yet.
As for today the set up was wrong, the finishing was poor and we allowed a decent 10 man Leeds side to catch us on the break.
From now on we must put the best X1 on the field until the job is done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.