Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Sterling is done at this club. He is a million miles away from the standards he set himself over the last few seasons. Its every game he plays now. Just absolute shite. Cash in on him in the summer. We can't afford passengers when we are fighting on all fronts for trophys.
Keep dreaming mate

We were in a position last year to concentrate on an FA Cup semi-final and really focus on Champs League, against a mid-table French side.

Rested legs didn't afford us the results we had hoped for.

The league is never done until it's done.

City fans should know this better than anybody.
Different scenario with the covid break ruining and fitness and form

Not really, you don't want your best players suspended; especially if they get a three game ban.
It’s a balance, factoring in a ban, vs the point gained by a draw, the quality/depth of our squad, and the matches we have to play with. I’m not 100% on it either way, but in this case I don’t think it’s as clear cut a judgement as that.

If there was one game we didn’t mind losing it was this one. Decent performance 2nd half but it was just one of those days. Obviously games like this raise questions about our lack of a killer instinct and the urgent need to purchase that killer but equally you can argue there aren’t many games where the lack of that costs us.

Get a result in Germany and beat Chelsea and this game will be forgot

Was golfing today so haven’t seen the game but looking at the stats presume it was just one of those days???
How's your handicap ?

Sterling slander when there wasn't an ounce of creativity the entire game. Cancelo absolutely shite again, no point even going on about Mendy, useless aside just making up the numbers after a good performance in one of his 5 games for the season.

If there was one game we didn’t mind losing it was this one. Decent performance 2nd half but it was just one of those days. Obviously games like this raise questions about our lack of a killer instinct and the urgent need to purchase that killer but equally you can argue there aren’t many games where the lack of that costs us.

Get a result in Germany and beat Chelsea and this game will be forgot

Disappointing - but we sacrificed today for Dortmund. That being said still plenty in the side today to beat Leeds.

I just want to wrap up the title soon. I know the odds of us fucking this up are astronomical but I just want it mathematically won or I'll continue to have this lingering doubt in my mind.

This loss will mean absolutely zip if we don’t beat Dortmund and press on and win the PL. We ALL know we are STILL catchable, anymore performances like that, and we WILL be a laughing stock.

This loss will mean absolutely zip if we don’t beat Dortmund and press on and win the PL. We ALL know we are STILL catchable, anymore performances like that, and we WILL be a laughing stock.
Pretty great we have a points gap then isn't it?

just absolutely gutted at that result today to be honest, weekend ruined

There's a difference between being disappointed which is normal and making stupid statements.

Pep is a professional and brilliant manager, he will be very disappointed by the performance and the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.