Leeds United 2016/17 thread

jimharri

May I, in time honoured tradition, offer all my best wishes to every club who comes up against L**ds this season. All my thoughts, hopes and prayers will be with their opponents.

Obviously this doesn't apply if our quiet neighbours get drawn against them in one of the cup competitions!

So, starting as I mean to go on, Good luck to Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (sp?) and his charges today at Loftus Road; COME ON YOU HOOPS!

I'll add to the post above, but wish Leeds all the best. Hope they get promoted.
Go on; I'll risk it for a biscuit: Why the fuck would you wish success on that shower? I know they hate the rags but you must have another reason.
Trips to Elland Road in the 70s and 80s were a nightmare. Let them rot.

Go on; I'll risk it for a biscuit: Why the fuck would you wish success on that shower? I know they hate the rags but you must have another reason.
ewrXpAz.jpg

Just like them. No real reason for me to dislike them.

May I, in time honoured tradition, offer all my best wishes to every club who comes up against L**ds this season. All my thoughts, hopes and prayers will be with their opponents.

Obviously this doesn't apply if our quiet neighbours get drawn against them in one of the cup competitions!

So, starting as I mean to go on, Good luck to Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink (sp?) and his charges today at Loftus Road; COME ON YOU HOOPS!

I'd like to echo your sentiments, J.

As someone posted last season, football fans' hatred of dirty Leeds is directly related to their age.

Just seen the score; well done, Nedum!

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.