Leeds United 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember back in the late 70s these inbreds beating up a City fan and his young son really badly when even then it was considered a no no, a more rancid set of fans if ever there was one, well apart from the arrogant GOBBY easy option taking lemmings from M16.

They battered a dad who was protecting his young son...there were pictures of the dad in the MUen and it was a fucking mess.
Went to loads of City games at Leeds in 70s and 80s and there was always trouble.
We were kept back and the wankers were chucking bricks bottles and lumps of metal over the wall and it was carnage.Twats soon fucked off when they opened the gates and about 10,000 blues came steaming out.
Can't imagine it changing much even nowadays..chatted to Leeds fans when on holiday and they still think that it's more about battering some fucker than winning matches

I seem to remember back in the late 70s these inbreds beating up a City fan and his young son really badly when even then it was considered a no no, a more rancid set of fans if ever there was one, well apart from the arrogant GOBBY easy option taking lemmings from M16.
2nd away game, early 80’s.
11 yrs old, Forest away was the first and it kicked off soon as we came off the train, so i thought i would take the safety of a coach to Leeds, big mistake, it was carnage. We travelled back to Mcr missing most of the windows. I’ve never been the same since that day!

They battered a dad who was protecting his young son...there were pictures of the dad in the MUen and it was a fucking mess.
Went to loads of City games at Leeds in 70s and 80s and there was always trouble.
We were kept back and the wankers were chucking bricks bottles and lumps of metal over the wall and it was carnage.Twats soon fucked off when they opened the gates and about 10,000 blues came steaming out.
Can't imagine it changing much even nowadays..chatted to Leeds fans when on holiday and they still think that it's more about battering some fucker than winning matches
Remember that, they got it back & more at Maine rd though.
I was working in Leeds a few years ago & got talking to a lad who was my age about the football , he said they had more battles with City than any other club back in those days & were petrified of Maine rd....a few years they never brought more than a couple of hundred.

Remember that, they got it back & more at Maine rd though.
I was working in Leeds a few years ago & got talking to a lad who was my age about the football , he said they had more battles with City than any other club back in those days & were petrified of Maine rd....a few years they never brought more than a couple of hundred.

Looking back every ground was pretty scary to visit in those days. Maine Road was one of the worst though with its back alleys and distance from the train station. A few of the old Chelsea headhunters said they feared Maine Road. I never rated Leeds as an away crew back then, different proposition on their own patch though.

2nd away game, early 80’s.
11 yrs old, Forest away was the first and it kicked off soon as we came off the train, so i thought i would take the safety of a coach to Leeds, big mistake, it was carnage. We travelled back to Mcr missing most of the windows. I’ve never been the same since that day!

Mrs Vienna remembers finding a young lad, who had been separated from his dad. She told a copper, who simply said, "Fuck off!"

So she took him to the coach park and waited near the entrance. After about 30 minutes, his frantic dad arrived and took his son off to their coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.