Left-wing anarchist guilty of terror offences

The same metric isn't used to describe left wing and right wing extremism, some people on here have described Tories as Nazis, if that's the level of discourse it just isn't worth it.

The mini Che's shit the bed years ago.

I was reading through trying to understand how “extreme left wing” and “anarchist” isn’t a complete oxymoron. You can’t have big government with command economies and significant social welfare programs while also having no government at all. But then I saw this is just how he described himself.

Like most people who claim to be anarchists he sounds ignorant. As others have said, his beliefs seem to be internally inconsistent - some of them closer to fascism.

Last edited:
Are you really comparing Anderson’s comments with this loon?

Both mentally unstable, the bedroom loon had a white supremacist tract saved on his PC, to be honest I’m getting similar vibes.

Big difference is that one has the ability and power to do great harm and the other is in court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.