Left-wing anarchist guilty of terror offences

If you really believe that then you cannot be taken seriously. One said some ill advised words to convey how Kahn has let Islamism gain strength in the capital and wants action taken against extremists. The other wants to over throw government by violent means and just happened to be caught.
Ill advised ? Are you for real

Why, all bigotry is bad, whether based on race, religion sexuality. mixing muslims and islamists, all when coming from government ministers is dangerous and wrong and that's the only point that matters
No, the point I was making, and that you can't seem to accept is that Islam is a religion, not a race. You seem to be somewhat confused by that. :-)

No, the point I was making, and that you can't seem to accept is that Islam is a religion, not a race. You seem to be somewhat confused by that. :-)
Not confused at all, I just don't think it makes the slightest difference to my original point about Anderson and others being more dangerous than this would be terrorist. especially when one is being prosecuted for breaking the law, the others don't seem to be. So far at least.

Ill advised ? Are you for real
Absolutety. Because as police and crime commissioner Khan has done nothing to stop the baying mobs and threats of harm to MPs. It was the words by that could have been better.

Not confused at all, I just don't think it makes the slightest difference to my original point about Anderson and others being more dangerous than this would be terrorist. especially when one is being prosecuted for breaking the law, the others don't seem to be. So far at least.
I wasn't making, or disputing that point though was I ?

When you 'charge' someone with anything, it is better that you do it with the right thing, rather than what you personally think. Especially when what you think is completely wrong !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.