Left-wing anarchist guilty of terror offences

There is a kid from a local wrestling team that was just diagnosed with cancer. The extremists on the left would have you believe that he deserves medical treatment for his condition without his parents having to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars to save him. They'd also have you believe that going forward he deserves to be able to buy insurance regardless of him having a prior condition that should make it okay for insurers to deny coverage.

How can we stop these monsters?????

Shock, google is biased. In other news, the water is wet.

There is plenty of extremism both on the left and right. Burning/destroying public property or, worse, hurting people in the name of some perceived social justice = extremism. Simple as.
Plenty of right-wing sources have pretty good search engine optimization. The Daily Mail are regularly at the top of Google search results. Yet somehow all of those Daily Mail stories about left-wing terrorists are being lost. Interesting.

Just wow.

You talk about missing the point whilst you can't tell the difference between race and religion ?
Of course I can, I changed my post to religious bigotry but for some reason you can't let it go and discuss the original point that Anderson,Braverman and Jenrick not to mention Truss are more dangerous. You'd rather keep diverting to the same point,going on about the difference.Do you think they are right ?

We can just put it down mostly to contrary politics, some people don't grow out of their teenage angst or rage until they are asked to pay some of their own money to society.

I've been paying my taxes for 35+ years, I'm not sure I've ever felt such angst and rage as I do now but maybe that's just me :-)

Well he's had the whip taken off him now so ask Sunak.Seems pretty obvious to me.
As it was you who is stating it is racist, I am interested in how you come to that conclusion. If it is obvious, then enlighten me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.