Left-wing anarchist guilty of terror offences

As it was you who is stating it is racist, I am interested in how you come to that conclusion. If it is obvious, then enlighten me.
Well if you followed the thread you’ll see I changed it to religious bigotry or hatred it’s obvious to me what he said is dangerous and incitement and more dangerous than the lad in his bedroom. . But if you’re asking do I think Anderson is also racist, then yes I do and don’t think he’s the only one in the party.
I also think just as the bloke has been prosecuted, so should people like Anderson, for inciting religious or racial hatred.

I pressed 'more results' once. Total number of unique stories: three. One case in Germany fairly recently, one case in Italy about 10 years ago, and one case in America in the 80s is what I can see on there.

Now do the same for 'right wing extremist jailed' and you get: two cases in Germany, several cases in America (a number linked to the Capitol riots, which are obviously large scale, but some other unique results too), nine cases in the UK, one case in Ireland, and all of those are in the last four years. Amongst the results are studies from Germany, the US and Britain showing that amongst other things, right wing extremism is rising in Germany, declining slightly in the UK, and represents 100% of 'extremist' murders in the US in 2023 (88% linked to white supremacist groups in particular).

So yeah, this guy is a complete bell end who should be in prison. His views are ludicrous and dangerous. But to pretend that the fact that people haven't brought it up is because of some bias or sympathy for his views is clearly bollocks. People focus more on right wing extremist violence, because that represents the overwhelming majority of political extremist violence in the Western world currently. Just like people criticise the Tories because they are overwhelmingly the party that is affecting everyone's lives negatively. But it's not a surprise to see blueinsa start a thread like this (which is not actually about condemning the wannabe terrorist, but condemning other members of the forum) because his entire raison d'etre is to both sides issues that are quite obviously overwhelmingly one-sided.

Of course I can, I changed my post to religious bigotry but for some reason you can't let it go and discuss the original point that Anderson,Braverman and Jenrick not to mention Truss are more dangerous. You'd rather keep diverting to the same point,going on about the difference.Do you think they are right ?
So why not just say "oops" in the first place, rather than back yourself into a corner for numerous pages ?

I pressed 'more results' once. Total number of unique stories: three. One case in Germany fairly recently, one case in Italy about 10 years ago, and one case in America in the 80s is what I can see on there.

Now do the same for 'right wing extremist jailed' and you get: two cases in Germany, several cases in America (a number linked to the Capitol riots, which are obviously large scale, but some other unique results too), nine cases in the UK, one case in Ireland, and all of those are in the last four years. Amongst the results are studies from Germany, the US and Britain showing that amongst other things, right wing extremism is rising in Germany, declining slightly in the UK, and represents 100% of 'extremist' murders in the US in 2023 (88% linked to white supremacist groups in particular).

So yeah, this guy is a complete bell end who should be in prison. His views are ludicrous and dangerous. But to pretend that the fact that people haven't brought it up is because of some bias or sympathy for his views is clearly bollocks. People focus more on right wing extremist violence, because that represents the overwhelming majority of political extremist violence in the Western world currently. Just like people criticise the Tories because they are overwhelmingly the party that is affecting everyone's lives negatively. But it's not a surprise to see blueinsa start a thread like this (which is not actually about condemning the wannabe terrorist, but condemning other members of the forum) because his entire raison d'etre is to both sides issues that are quite obviously overwhelmingly one-sided.

Yeah this thread is a bunch of well known right wing posters going “Aha look a left wing terrorist, you don’t like that do ya!? Both sides are the same!!!”

Meanwhile the number of extreme right wing terror attacks in the UK is into the dozens, many of them fatal including a sitting MP and AFAIK there’s not been a single death from a left wing terrorist in that time.

Thats before even looking past these shores for wider context.

Well if you followed the thread you’ll see I changed it to religious bigotry or hatred it’s obvious to me what he said is dangerous and incitement and more dangerous than the lad in his bedroom. . But if you’re asking do I think Anderson is also racist, then yes I do and don’t think he’s the only one in the party.
I also think just as the bloke has been prosecuted, so should people like Anderson, for inciting religious or racial hatred.
Is it religious bigotry to point out that there are a large number of Islamists in this country that want to control what this country does. He didn’t suggest that the vast majority of peaceful, law abiding Muslims are in any way part of it. It is not bigotry to state a fact. I don’t understand why there is so much protection for Islamist views and actions by crying Islamophobia at the first point of criticism.

Is it religious bigotry to point out that there are a large number of Islamists in this country that want to control what this country does.

It’s both religious bigotry and a lie.

Do you even know what Islamism is? Who are all these “large number” of islamists in the Uk? Can you name one? Can you name an organisation campaigning for the enforcement of fundamentalist Islam in the Uk? Who is the Islamic political party? Can you name an Islamist politician in the UK? Can you name a popular mainstream figure in this country who is an Islamist? How often are Islamists promoting their ideology on newsnight or questiontime or any media?

Please, show us some examples of the large number of Islamists trying to run the country.

Last edited:
I was reading through trying to understand how “extreme left wing” and “anarchist” isn’t a complete oxymoron. You can’t have big government with command economies and significant social welfare programs while also having no government at all. But then I saw this is just how he described himself.

Like most people who claim to be anarchists he sounds ignorant. As others have said, his beliefs seem to be internally inconsistent - some of them closer to fascism.
Anarchy is 'Everything for everyone'

Is it religious bigotry to point out that there are a large number of Islamists in this country that want to control what this country does. He didn’t suggest that the vast majority of peaceful, law abiding Muslims are in any way part of it. It is not bigotry to state a fact. I don’t understand why there is so much protection for Islamist views and actions by crying Islamophobia at the first point of criticism.
This large number of Islamists, put a number on them? Better yet, give some examples of anyone in a position of real power trying to impose "Islamism" on us. It's not protection of Islamists, it's protection of Muslims from hate; hate the likes of which Anderson espouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.