Left-wing anarchist guilty of terror offences

The last published figures there are over 43000 people on the anti terror watch list according to MI5, of which 90% are Islamic.

Look at the list of proscribed organisation on the following link and see how many are Islamic.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...st-groups-or-organisations-accessible-version
As others have pointed out, it's only around 3,000 that are of serious interest, and in all likelihood have never stepped foot on our shores. But let's assume it is 38,000 and every single one those 38,000 were born in the UK and were Muslims from birth. That's 1% of the Muslim population of the UK. Do I stereotype and build an unfair, hateful image of Muslims living here because of that 1%? Or do I trust it's the 99% who are truly reflective of the Muslim faith, and their assimilation into our culture and values?

You also failed to answer the most pertinent question; namely, has Islam been imposed upon you or your loved ones in any way? The mayor of London is a Muslim, are you forced to accept Islamic ways when visiting our capital, or can you go about your business unhindered?

As a final point, let's not confuse things; using the term Islamist is the same as using Muslim. There's an unavoidable correlation between the two terms. Anderson knew what he was doing.

As others have pointed out, it's only around 3,000 that are of serious interest, and in all likelihood have never stepped foot on our shores. But let's assume it is 38,000 and every single one those 38,000 were born in the UK and were Muslims from birth. That's 1% of the Muslim population of the UK. Do I stereotype and build an unfair, hateful image of Muslims living here because of that 1%? Or do I trust it's the 99% who are truly reflective of the Muslim faith, and their assimilation into our culture and values?

You also failed to answer the most pertinent question; namely, has Islam been imposed upon you or your loved ones in any way? The mayor of London is a Muslim, are you forced to accept Islamic ways when visiting our capital, or can you go about your business unhindered?

As a final point, let's not confuse things; using the term Islamist is the same as using Muslim. There's an unavoidable correlation between the two terms. Anderson knew what he was doing.
Islamist is used for people who adopt an extreme view about Islam, which may include use of violence. It's not the same as Muslim, and the normal adjective is Islamic (culture, art etc).

My concern is not that I am forced to be Islamic. My concern is that Muslims who behave in what would be considered unacceptable ways are influencing how normal business is conducted in this country.
Whether it is grooming gangs getting away with it for long periods, school teachers being hounded out and having going in to hiding, schools having to close due to aggressive mob behaviour, anti semitic chants and banners on massive levels going unchallenged and this week, parliament changing long standing procedures due to fear of reprisals because people disagree with how the MPs may vote.

It is a culture of fear and intimidation and our authorities are doing nothing about it for fear of being accused of Islamophobia.
It is used to shut down debate.
I accept that the vast majority of British Muslims are law abiding and would probably like this all to go away. They certainly should not be targeted in any way. I feel really sorry for them as they are victims of this too. But we don’t hear of any other religious group behaving in the way some of these people do.

My concern is not that I am forced to be Islamic. My concern is that Muslims who behave in what would be considered unacceptable ways are influencing how normal business is conducted in this country.
Whether it is grooming gangs getting away with it for long periods, school teachers being hounded out and having going in to hiding, schools having to close due to aggressive mob behaviour, anti semitic chants and banners on massive levels going unchallenged and this week, parliament changing long standing procedures due to fear of reprisals because people disagree with how the MPs may vote.

It is a culture of fear and intimidation and our authorities are doing nothing about it for fear of being accused of Islamophobia.
I accept that the vast majority of British Muslims are law abiding and would probably like this all to go away. They certainly should not be targeted in any way. I feel really sorry for them as they are victims of this too. But we don’t hear of any other religious group behaving in the way some of these people do.

This is utter nonsense.

Christian concern and other Christian groups lobby MPs, intimidate women outside abortion clinics.

Zionists lobbyists also spew hatred, infiltrate political parties and intimate people into not speaking out against their world view. To the point of running 5th column operations.

This is utter nonsense.

Christian concern and other Christian groups lobby MPs, intimidate women outside abortion clinics.

Zionists lobbyists also spew hatred, infiltrate political parties and intimate people into not speaking out against their world view. To the point of running 5th column operations.

We've had 2000 years of being bullied by Christianity.

One pertinent statistic is the gay marriage vote. Islam typically takes a dim view of homosexuality, and yet despite this, only one Muslim MP voted against gay marriage when it came up. Two abstained and every other one voted for it. Which is more than can be said for plenty of Christian MPs, who seemed to have no issue imposing their religious beliefs on the wider population.

This is utter nonsense.

Threatening to kill and lobbying are not quite the same.

Let's not do that, you might not believe that there are Islamic extremists for whatever reason but there are Islamic extremists here and it's important to recognise that.

After what happened in Manchester we still have people like you defending extremists?

Of course there are Islamic extremists here. We have coined the useful term 'Islamists' to cover them.

But not all Muslims are Islamists, any more than all Christians are members of the IRA or Nazis.

It's important not to conflate the two terms. Or to exaggerate the influence wielded by real Islamists.

Of course there are Islamic extremists here. We have coined the useful term 'Islamists' to cover them.

But not all Muslims are Islamists, any more than all Christians are members of the IRA or Nazis.

It's important not to conflate the two terms. Or to exaggerate the influence wielded by real Islamists.

That is bang on mate, yet again we have a thread where some people are trying to say that they don't exist or that there are only so many thousand of them.

Quite frankly it's embarrassing to read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.