Not open for further replies.
Predicting:​

Bravo
Walker Otamendi Mangala Danilo
Fernandinho
Gundogan Foden
Bernardo G.Jesus Sane

Ederson, Zinchenko, Adarabioyo, Toure, De Bruyne, Sterling, Brahim

I want to win the EFL as it would mean we would be nearly two-thirds of the way towards an unprecedented domestic treble.

Worth remembering who else is in the competition

Leicester City - Man City
Arsenal - West Ham
Cheslea - Bournemouth
United - Bristol City

Now considering that Arsenal never take this competition seriously, and Chelsea are v. unpredictable, if we don't win this competition there's a very big chance the rags do.

Worth remembering who else is in the competition

Leicester City - Man City
Arsenal - West Ham
Cheslea - Bournemouth
United - Bristol City

Now considering that Arsenal never take this competition seriously, and Chelsea are v. unpredictable, if we don't win this competition there's a very big chance the rags do.
Who gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck?

I do.

I want to win every competition we're in, and I don't want us gifting competitions or trophies to those twats like we did last year.

Winning is a habit, and we've already seen several coaches this year fuck their teams up by robbing their teams of momentum (United not bothering to attack Liverpool; Klopp resting players for the derby) and ending up getting several bad results in a row. To then exacerbate that by gifting trophies to legitimise the boring, shit football that Mourinho is serving up would be even worse.

I do.

I want to win every competition we're in, and I don't want us gifting competitions or trophies to those twats like we did last year.

Winning is a habit, and we've already seen several coaches this year fuck their teams up by robbing their teams of momentum (United not bothering to attack Liverpool; Klopp resting players for the derby) and ending up getting several bad results in a row. To then exacerbate that by gifting trophies to legitimise the boring, shit football that Mourinho is serving up would be even worse.

this

I do.

My thoughts exactly i just dont see the point in throwing away a semi-final place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.