Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the clowns on this thread saying we should go full strength to stop United winning this cup are making me cringe violently.

You silly, blinkered, small time Likkle City muppets.

Fortunately Pep knows our place in the game in 2017/18 and I reckon he will play the reserves right through to the final.

Well if the lads on the periphery don't seize their opportunity tonight,they don't deserve to be here.

I'm looking forward to a very spirited game.
We just seem to be very disjointed when we make wholesale changes. The individual quality is still there but it just doesn’t seem to gel.
I’ll be made up if tonight is the night that changes but the back four with Yaya in front of them (if that happens) doesn’t fill me with too much confidence.

I think we could do without a two leg semi final in January against United, Chelsea or Arsenal followed by a final against one of them and re-arranged league game.

We haven't got the squad to compete for the 4 trophies. Unless we want to get 3 in next month.

All the clowns on this thread saying we should go full strength to stop United winning this cup are making me cringe violently.

Fortunately Pep knows our place in the game in 2017/18 and I reckon he will play the reserves right through to the final.
Hopefully if the reserves get us to the final he sticks with reserves... unless we are playing the rags of course, then it’s full strength and batter the tw@ts!!!

We just seem to be very disjointed when we make wholesale changes. The individual quality is still there but it just doesn’t seem to gel.
I’ll be made up if tonight is the night that changes but the back four with Yaya in front of them (if that happens) doesn’t fill me with too much confidence.
I agree in regards to wholesale changes and cohesion,only playing together for a sustained period can develop that fully.Yaya's inclusion doesnt fill me with joy or confidence but that again,despite perception,shows our lack of depth within the squad.

Saying all that i still think we have the ability to get a result,especially as i expect Leicester to make changes too.

Even though I'm not one who believes that line of thinking, can I call you a c*nt if it's open season to belittle folk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.