• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we put out a strong team for this.

My team:

-----------------------Aguero

Sane----------------Gundogan-----------B Silva

-------------Fernandinho---Yaya (change of system with 2 holding midfielders to compensate for Yaya)

Delph-------Manga-------------Nico---------Danilo

---------------------------Bravo

Last edited:
I doubt Otomendi will get a rest until John Stones is back up to speed. He's been excellent this season.

Bravo GK, Walker Otomendi Mangala Delph (D), Toure, de Bruyne, Gundogan (M) and Bernado, Aguero, Sane (F). We need Walker's speed for Vardy plus he had a rest during Swansea game.

Hopefully, Leicester will still be in the dumps over CP game.

While i think we play too much football in this country and the EFL Cup should be binned off, i can't understand people who don't think we should take this game seriously. What's the point of having an 11/14 point lead in the league if it doesn't buy you some wiggle room to give this a real go. For a start, i'd rather start as strong as we can against Leicester and worry about giving players a breather if the game's in the bag. Obviously, if certain players are absolutely knackered after today, then freshen things up where necessary. Playing Bournemouth at home on Saturday is a much better opportunity to utilise some fringe players - especially with them having to play at Chelsea on Wednesday.

Likewise, we've got home games against Watford, Newcastle and West Brom in January. If we can get past Leicester then there's no reason to think a two-legged semi-final would seriously jeopardise our lead in the league - especially as there's a fair chance we'd be drawn against Utd or Chelsea anyway. Likewise, it's not often that the final ends up sandwiched between such a kind Champions League draw for us.

All of which is to say not only does this trophy look very winnable, we've a decent chance of winning it while laying a few more damaging blows on two out of Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal. Scenes. Whack that into your Amazon Prime documentary.

Leics. Bournemouth

Bravo. Ederson
Walker. Danilo
Otemendi. Otemendi
Mangala. Mangala
Zinchenko. Delph

Fern. Yaya
Kev Kev
Gundagon. gundagon
Foden

Aguero. Sane
Jesus Sterling
Jesus or aguero

Honestly dont want to see yaya play again. Its a diservice the the rest of the players who work hard off the ball when he walks around so lazily.

Leicester are actually pretty good so id like to see a decent strength team. Dinho has to play, no decent backup unfortunately.

bravo
dannilo mangala tosin zinchenko
bernado gundogan yaya
sane aguero d silva

Honestly dont want to see yaya play again. Its a diservice the the rest of the players who work hard off the ball when he walks around so lazily.

Leicester are actually pretty good so id like to see a decent strength team. Dinho has to play, no decent backup unfortunately.
Wonderful player at his peak but Yaya should only have cameo roles when the game is already won. Bring him on to take penalties though !!
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.