Leicester (A) Post Match Thread

We are getting some decisions this season ,(excluding 2 ridiculous sending offs) the offside goal last week and Vinnie today , on another day the game against the Goons could have been nervy last 20 minutes at 2-1 and then we could have been down to ten men against leicester for 88 minutes , our good fortune is well overdue in my opinion , because we have suffered some very strange decisions over the last 12 months.

I
Fernandinho.
Pray Dionysus to protect him from all injuries and suspensions. Ferdanilo might be a device of Pep out of Danilo filling in, just in case Dinho needs a break.

Thought today have heard on the telly the away fans singing Yaya yaaya Tou-wreeeh.
What was it? anyone there care to enlighten us? Was the big fella serenaded while warming up?
I don't think he was even warming up, think was just spontaneous

I think being the last man or not is part of the consideration. Imagine a scenario where even though Vardy was clear on goal he still had our goal keeper and a man city defender right beside the keeper (e.g. Stones) in front of him and there comes Kompany and rough tackles him. Would a red be fair in such circumstances? I know I still need to take a closer look at how close Stones was to Vardy as if Vardy was clearly ahead, they may have a case.
Stones was in front of Vardy, but if we are being honest, I don't think Stones had a decent chance of stopping him. He was to his left and Vardy would have simply run right towards our goal

Shame we spurned a few chances. I really wanted to see us rack up a few against these cnuts.
75% possession and 12 shots but only 4 on target.
Great display. More of the same please

It was superb mate. The Leicester fans I spoke to in the pub afterwards said it was was like nothing they had ever seen before.

Why we have negativity is beyond me. ?
I haven't had time to read any of the threads but I ducked in & out of the City app & that gives me confidence I will enjoy the game quite a lot when I eventually see it, as does your reply.

I think being the last man or not is part of the consideration. Imagine a scenario where even though Vardy was clear on goal he still had our goal keeper and a man city defender right beside the keeper (e.g. Stones) in front of him and there comes Kompany and rough tackles him. Would a red be fair in such circumstances? I know I still need to take a closer look at how close Stones was to Vardy as if Vardy was clearly ahead, they may have a case.

I wouldn't have been surprised if it had been a red

Stones was in front of Vardy, but if we are being honest, I don't think Stones had a decent chance of stopping him. He was to his left and Vardy would have simply run right towards our goal

You could argue Vinny wasn't the last man. There is a case for that mate.

In reality John was never catching him. It was poor decision making from Vincent but I don't think that was a red card.

You could argue Vinny wasn't the last man. There is a case for that mate.

In reality John was never catching him. It was poor decision making from Vincent but I don't think that was a red card.
Yes it wasn't. As Stones was technically the last man. But barring that foul, I struggle to see how he'd have caught Vardy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.