Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 6 Nov 2017.

?

Leicester (a) prediction

Poll closed Yesterday at 9:40 AM.
  1. Win

75.0%
  2. Draw

19.4%
  3. Lose

5.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

Mangala hate is over the top and need to stop.
    Remember he kept costa in his pocket.? He got pace which is what we need against vardy.

2. GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

I agree to some extent, but it has to be said that Vardy isn’t shy when it comes to throwing the odd elbow in
    either.

If we play Mangala and a rag sympathising referee, such as Anthony Taylor, is in charge, I’ve no doubt that, (much like the the wolves lad was 3 weeks or so ago), Vardy will be given complete free raign to “put himself about”, for the full 90 minuets, without incurring any punishment whatsoever

3. morton74

morton74

Roger and Peter Rabbit

4. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Was meaning Peter as in Swales

5. goater1985

goater1985

providing there's no injury concerns over the pointless next 2 weeks...

ederson
    walker stones mangala delph
    KDB Fern Silva
    Sterling Sergio Sane

picks itself for me at the minute. Mangala been back up defender so would be the logical choice, far too much stick over these last few pages about him. Sad to read really but each to their own...

1-3 city i think, they'll have very little of the ball and we look a lot sounder defensively as a unit to deal with their long ball counter, Ederson being the big difference since last season.

6. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

If playing Mangker I would prefer to see Gundogan in with Fern to give a bit more cover at the back, maybe rest Sterling if he has s knock

7. Bluep*ss

Bluep*ss

Lol..........is it itchy .something ?

8. BLUEMATT23

BLUEMATT23

Sadly that's the only decent game he' had in 2 years.

9. TINY

TINY

I was only talking about us fans today, and the fact how some must be devastated with this seasons performance, and the fact they have no one to hate. Step up Mangala, sure some of you feel better and can’t wait for the Leicester game until he misplaces a pass; can’t wait. Let me start you off, ahem, BOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. Luke The Blue

Luke The Blue

MCFC
    I'm not sure if it's hate it's just what fans want for the club they love.... I remember that game he looked a beast... sadly I can't remember many more, would love to be proved wrong about him tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.