Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard of the ref for this one. let's hope he doesn't make a name for himself by giving dodgy decisions against us today.

we have already seen how things even up with arsenal getting an off side goal today when it was against them last week.

I thought we were very tired against Arsenal and couldn't get a lot of momentum going for much of the game.

The fact we won 3-1 was very encouraging for when we play with momentum for much of the game against the so called big boys.

I ask myself this... would anyone of predicted Barca 2010/11 to get beat by Leicester??

Of course there are freak results, however if we are on our a,b or even c game, we win comfortably, imo!!!

well they love playing us so there would have to be a fundamental change to make this an easy game. Even at their mediocre standard last season they turned it on full wick, they'll try again today. Teams just get more up for us.

DO63NPtX4AAimSo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.