Leicester City 2016/17

Im not strictly allowed to mention empty seats, but as you enquired, take the Youtube test, watch the goals and highlights, then tell me there were no empty seadts. Start with the first goal, look behind Mahrez as he takes the free kick, then just keep a watching!
You build your knowledge from highlights and hearsay, got completely owned with official figures and then come back with "the youtube test". If you knew anything there's a tendency for some of our fans to arrive late missing kickoff but you'll see it fill up if you pay attention(not ideal but it's their seat, they paid for it so there's not much else to say), same goes for half time it can be a good 10minutes or more after the restart for some the first goal was on 3minutes, second goal on 48minutes or 3minutes after the restart. Some people had enough of our shit form by that point of the season and how the ref and linesmen missed two players holding Ota down before the 3rd goal that killed the game probably took the biscuit for many(good luck getting away with that this season).

When you have such a big stadium there will always be some empty seats though, smaller ones like yours are easier to fill you see but we still have one of the highest average attendances in the league so the "emptyhad" mantra is a myth where league games are concerned, you'll not make many friends here repeating it.

Last edited:
Not ours in the last three seasons.

And ALL the season's before that?

You are making yourself look a right c*** to be honest fella!

Let's look at your last post... empty seats at first goal... well if you look at the ponchos people are wearing, that will give you some indication of why some people are not in their seats, add to that in a stadium of our capacity, some people were still getting into the ground or still drinking on the concourse only 3 minutes into the game.... and the last goal was after 80mins - I don't agree with it, but quite a few people do leave early to get home/avoid traffic - that is something ALL club's suffer from, fuck i've driven past the swamp some nights and seen people leaving with nearly half hour left!

The players meeting: Do you have any evidence Cambiasso led this? As far as I can see the meeting was first mentioned by Kevin Phillips on Talksport (5:30) and then confirmed by Ulloa in the Mirror. Neither say that Cambiassio led the meeting, and the stuff about him taking the findings to Pearson I can't find anywhere, so I'm not sure I believe that.

So your points are that Leicester were unlucky to be so low, having performed well for no reward and not being outclassed. A players meeting was called which galvanized the players. Then you changed tactics. Then you escaped relegation. Then you sacked your manager. Then you won the league. Forgive me for not being convinced, but surely you can see how it isn't a convincing explanation for a transition between 20th and 1st.

There are also things that for some reason you just don't know, even though it's your own club. For example you have a staff member who is only there for his connection to an Italian Sports Research centre which grew from a hugely successful cycling team. In fact, it was Ranieri who sought out an affiliation with the center and was then recommended this particular staff member. You'll recognise him from his in-jokes with Ranieri on the pitch during your title win. This relationship between your club and this sports center has never been touched on by the British press, and was only revealed because the owner of the centre was gushing (in italian) about how happy Ranieri had been with the collaboration. He also owns "the Italian Leicester," if you know which club that is.

I think that that center is the home of some of the most advanced doping technology in sport. And I think the press know this also, which is why there is a ban on reporting it.

Do you have a good explanation why the media would leave no stone unturned in trying to explain your success, even with obvious bullshit like your thai monks, charmed amulets and pizza-loading, but NOT mention the world class sports research facility, which specializes in endurance btw, that you have been working with? One good reason will do.

Believe me when I say I don't feel good about the possibility of doping, but I think if you really do the research with an open mind then it becomes obvious. It's far from just Leicester fans who wouldn't want to believe it, I think the majority of football fans would rather not know.
The meeting happened, I have heard tell directly from a player. Anyone who saw what happened at that time, will tell you that Cambiasso was running the show. After each goal he would chivvy the players back to the re-start, then go to the touchline to converse with the bench. Great player, lovely man.

Not ours in the last three seasons.
is that how long you,ve been a leicester fan?
ever been to filbert street?
do u know who owns your club yet?
and why claudio is best of mates with the cycling "fitness" guru?
WHy didnt you tell us Leicester City fans forum last season, had a thread entitled " How has Danny Simpson got faster?!!"

Leicester fan taking the mick ycmiu, remember your lot in the 69 cup final, coudn't see you or hear you, couple renditions of "leicester on on" and that was it.

The meeting happened, I have heard tell directly from a player. Anyone who saw what happened at that time, will tell you that Cambiasso was running the show. After each goal he would chivvy the players back to the re-start, then go to the touchline to converse with the bench. Great player, lovely man.

Oh you've 'heard' directly from a player... yeah fucking right you did... "honest it happened, I have no proof but...!"

Like the boxer's you've named yourself after... you're full of shit mate.

Oh there was might of been only a couple of dozen but you had empty seats. Leicester must be your second club we all know your main club! Personally I'd ban you just for taking the piss.
let him stay so he can find out more and more about his second team.
BM.. educating two team trevs..about their own, plastic fascinations.

Why, exactly, are you obsessed with our seats being full or empty? Personally I think for a club like us, who have been through a lot of shite times in fairly recent years, and to have neighbours that are marketed as the club glory-hunters should follow... as well as the success they had under baconface... our crowds are to be applauded - our fans are loyal and stick with the club...
Your club is from a one-horse town and only gets full when you get into the Premier League... if I were you, i'd quite frankly be embarrassed as fuck for bringing it up... if you actually are a Leicester fan that is!
So, do yourself a favour flower - stop with the empty seats shite.
Im not obsessed, someone else brought it up, I responded. Why, exactly are you so obsessed with manure? Rags thi, rags that. Anyone who questions you is a rag c**t! You now rub shoulders with them at the top table. You would do yourself a favour by realising it and moving on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.