Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Another great performance. Really enjoy watching us. Those moaning about people criticising on match thread, just remember,
they can't be watching the match that closely if they're sat posting.
You are so right, we are so easy on the eye, I know we have wonderful players, but the coaching is absolutely world class, I have never seen this level of performance so consistently, it’s like we are a football machine.

I really think KDB should win Ballon D'or. He plays for us so there's little chance but he's actually that good

I didn’t check the match thread until half time today and what I read was nothing short of a complete and total embarrassment. The culprits know who they are, from what I saw Sterling, Gundogan, Bernado, Zinchenko, Aguero and Otamendi were utter shit.

Leicester are a fucking good team and NO other team in the league are capable of dominating them like we did. We put 5 past them at a canter. The only goal was a result of an individual mistake by a player who has been absolutely fantastic for us this season. Shit happens.

Onward we go. Magnificent performance from minute one to minute ninety.
An individual mistake and then two or three strokes of good luck for Vardy - two tackles that barely failed to dispossess him and a wicked deflection off Laporte.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.