Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Well; that was worth hauling my arse over to sunny (!) Manchester for. The Leicester fans were pretty noisy when they got back to 1-1, but fuck me; they didn't half have it on their toes when the fourth goal went in. Certainly up on level 3 anyway. I was in 316 and they were leaving in droves when Schmeichel (aka post kicker) dropped the bollock. They made the North/family/whatever it's called Stand early leavers look like novices.

KDB is the best player I have seen live not just at City but I'm the PL. Aguero was on fire today. What a second half statement of intent. Swept Leicester aside. Loving it.

He was indeed! He comes along as Silva came along - once in a generation! I've said it before, and it won't be long before I say it again, when we had Bell in the side I didn't think we could lose!

Today's game? Totally, utterly and infuriatingly unpredictable! At 1-0 yer think the equaliser is not long coming, At 1-1 yer think there's another comical concession round the corner, And then what a second half. Some were thinking it was Aguero who made the botch on the Leicester goal but there were three or four chances to defend it robustly and they went begging before Uncle Albert converted. And then what a second half Sergio had. And the last goal? Near took the bar off!

We were N'didi..
tumblr_inline_ne0o0yK85V1s8orll.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.