Leicester City (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Leicester prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this because of the paper talk that Pep has dropped his interest and not impressed with his behaviour.

Not trained for about a week, probably had take aways every night, doubt he'll be match fit..

No chance Mahrez will play in this game. Hasn't trained in over a week, Puel would of been working on a system all of this week with his side, I'm sure he has his line up already made for this one.

Plus seen as the game is on Sky Sports their making a bigger deal of it too.

Let's take care of our game and let the opposition worry about themselves.

I can't speak for him but i expect its superstition,i have mine on game day,i have to say come on blueboys in capitals after i've posted the team news then again in the match thread before kick off,i get really annoyed if its not open in time but first page is ok at a push,that my 3 things,i'm sure Tiny has his
I know someone who bets against City every game. Partly to soften the blow of defeat but I think mainly out of superstition. He must have made a huge loss this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.