Leicester City (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Leicester prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather have any of Kompany,Laporte,Stones or Otto before Zinchenko in the team , Zinchenko has done OK , but he isnt a left back.
the kid is doing ok,he is learning a new position,i hope he stays and plays in his proper role as a midfielder next season,lets face it no-one is a lb but benny,just our luck he has been out all season

the kid is doing ok,he is learning a new position,i hope he stays and plays in his proper role as a midfielder next season,lets face it no-one is a lb but benny,just our luck he has been out all season

Very true Zinchenko has done an excellent job , looking at training videos he also looks a popular member of the squad , as far as 442 or 352 goes , not sure Pep sticks rigidly to any formation , the players just take the responsibilty to do the job and win the game , it seems to have worked so far.

Yes i thought same, last thing we need is 3 centre halves passing it around when 2 is enough, by playing 2 fullbacks as wing backs just means we lose an attack minded more forward player.
why change something thats worked really well to now.
May be wrong but I guess those wanting to see 3 atb simply want to see either Vinnie or Stones not left out

I'm heading along tomorrow and really looking forward to it though very disappointed that Silva is missing.

I'm a little concerned about the loss of control without Silva as when he plays when generally have total control of the ball and tempo of the match.

It may also be typical city pessimism but I am worried that we'll face Kelechi tomorrow who still hasn't scored a league goal for Leicester.

I hope we do. He is wank.

Off topic, but when will the date for City-Huddersield be set? I live outside the UK, and will most likely travel back on sunday, but that could be a problem if the game is postponed.

May be wrong but I guess those wanting to see 3 atb simply want to see either Vinnie or Stones not left out

I wouldn't have Kompany as anything other than a back up these days I'm afraid. There might be a time when 3 at the back is the right formation but against the pace of Vardy pulling out wide, I don't think is the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.