Leicester City (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Leicester prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be first 45 half asleep,rocket at half time then hopefully do the biz the 2nd half

We need to start quick it’s fucking Baltic here. I walked the dog before And it’s raining ice. I had to snap the dog off the lamppost it’s that cold.

Wrap up.

I think Danilo might keep his place today after a decent performance against Burnley. Offers a bit more pace and physical presence than Zinchenko.

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Laporte
Danilo
Fernandinho
Gündogan
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Sterling
Aguero

I do quite like the way Zinny seems to fit our system better and helps with keeping the ball.

Vinny will be saved for Basle I reckon.

I think Pep will want his experience and leadership in that game.

I have just put two pairs of socks on.

I am having a mare, as it’s frozen , but after the game we are going out in NQ then going to band on the wall to watch Huey Morgan New York hip hop dj set

It’s going to be a great night, but how on earth do I dress for such an evening in this weather.

I am having a mare, as it’s frozen , but after the game we are going out in NQ then going to band on the wall to watch Huey Morgan New York hip hop dj set

It’s going to be a great night, but how on earth do I dress for such an evening in this weather.

2ea552c99f80d6cab0d5eb74a38e217d--botanical-fashion-flower-fashion.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.