Leicester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester are effectively, some may say crudely, a kick and rush team in possession and a hustle and kick them when not in possession. We need to be solid at the back and concentrate for the full 90+ mins. We need as much pace as possible at the back and we need to attack with pace, don't let them get behind the ball as they will take a 0-0 all day long. Would like to us go back to a 4 3 3 / 4 2 3 1 with Yaya on the bench and coming on to control the last 20 mins when we are 3-0 up and cruising. I have a feeling that we will win this one a lot easier than people think

We're going to have 60% possession, that is a game made for Yaya, just make sure we're covered with two holding mids

The right players, in the right formation and most importantly, playing with fire in their guts and we should win by a couple of clear goals. Assuming Navas isn't available I'd go for.

Hart

Zabs Sagna Otty Clichy

Delph Dinho

Sterling Nacho Silva

Aguero

They have played 12 games less than us , so this will contribute to our injuries , but Leicester have been very fortunate , only Huth and Vardy have missed a couple of games
Tell that to James who has missed almost a year and Schlupp who will have been out for months, along with Drinkwater who has missed games through injury.

Tell that to James who has missed almost a year and Schlupp who will have been out for months, along with Drinkwater who has missed games through injury.

Hello pal. Coming up at the weekend? Give us your forecast :)

....................Hart

Zaba....Sagna.....Otamendi...Clichy

...Fernandinho..Toure...Delph

Sterling...........................Silva

..................Aguero

I don't really like having Silva wide but with no KDB, Navas or Nasri, I can't see much alternative to the above team (though I think Demichelis will start instead of Sagna).

I agree with putting sagna in central defence, Ranieri will study our team and demichelis would get picked on all game because of his lack of pace.

Quite frankly play him and we won't win - imo.

But, with a full stadium, big noise and players ready to rumble we can smash them.

Agreed. A demoralising 'back down to earth' scenario 4-0 or above would be exactly the right thing for them and us. We kind of did it to Arsenal 13/14, 6-3 game (I know not a smashing but still put 6 past them),there season somewhat came apart after that.

People said the same when we got dicked by Arsenal... we then went on a 11 game unbeaten run winning most of them. For whatever reason, stuff doesn't phase this team. Christ, we were nailed bottom last year for most of it and looked down and out... they never lost hope and managed to drag themselves through.

We may lose... and probably will. But this season so far hasn't been defined by our results against the top teams. But by our ability to put away the rest, where the big boys have failed.

Hello pal. Coming up at the weekend? Give us your forecast :)
Nah... I'll watch it in the pub!

Aguero will be the difference I think, 1-0 or 2-0 to you. You're our biggest rival for the title (did I just actually say that...), but I think we'll bounce back just fine. Look at the run we have after the Arsenal game and it looks good for picking up points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.