Leicester match moved to Monday 6th May

I’ve got every sympathy with blues who have made travel arrangements etc but I think a night time game on a bank holiday will have the place absolutely bouncing in a way it wouldn’t be for an early kick off on Saturday morning. Echoes of the rags game on a Monday night in 2012.

It won't as everyone will have work/school for kids next day so it won't be a day out then game.

If it had been 3pm seeing as no other game is on then maybe it wpuld be as people can have a drink pre and post match and still be home and in bed for a nights kip before work.

It won't as everyone will have work/school for kids next day so it won't be a day out then game.

If it had been 3pm seeing as no other game is on then maybe it wpuld be as people can have a drink pre and post match and still be home and in bed for a nights kip before work.
True but it still will be better than sat morning

I think it’s going to the last game but what about a possible Trophy presentation??? They aren’t going to do that on a Monday night gone 10pm are they?? So have they shafted us again and it will happen at Brighton regardless? (If we win)

Thank you Sky, City, the PL and anybody else responsible for this decision.

Going away on the 6th so will now miss this match, the fans don't count do they?

One empty blue seat unless I can sell it on the ticket exchange.

Not that we've ever thought any different recently - but WTF do they think of supporters now.

2 weeks notice - every supporter, and I include Leicester fans in that, had their plans well and truly in place.

I happen to go away on the day of the game, glad I didn't arrange my holiday for the day after to squeeze it in

P.S. I've given up arranging things around City games - simply because the fixtures are fucked around too much
Same here, the fixture list issued at the start of the season is a bloody joke.

The club should announce free upgrades for this game now, even if the club are not to blame, it would be a small gesture, and fill the seats that kids will not be using.

A few on here says this fixture change advantages the scousers. I'm prob sound stupid here and missing something really obvious, but how does this give an advantage to them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.