Leicester v City post match

We should all be thanking Mike Dean for the red nevermind arguing the decision. Not having the option to play Delph could be our saving grace.

Troll, ha ha heard it all now, don't comment on blue moon or how you feel or your a troll, a bellend a dipper a rag etc etc,.please only post on here if you are happy that we got turned over by another mediocre team after getting beat by palace at home, my bad must follow bluemoon rules and be really happy and complimentary after another piss poor performance, must keep up pretence that liverpool are shit and will bottle it and all will come good for us
T= someone who comes out of the woodwork when we lose,never seen for anything positive
Your welcome

The fact is we don’t have any cover for both full backs and ferny . It depends on when we can get those injured players back or act ASAP and buy in January. Can’t depend on Mendy, Delph and zinko .

I think it's pretty obvious that without Fernandinho there's an unbalance in the team what ripples through the full formation, he will be a difficult player to replace as he offers so much but doesn't necessarily stand out. About 6 games ago I recall when he grabbed Mahrez and gave him a bit of grief about not putting his foot in and making a challenge. He's a natural leader and excellent player. Shame we can't clone him now....

We aren't out of the title race ffs. Only one point behind spurs and if they're in it then so are we. We have hit a bad patch but we have the quality to get back in the race. If we win the next 2 then bang we are back in it. Pep needs a DM to cover fernandinho. Hopefully silva and dinho will back for the liverpool game or the next game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.