Leighton Baines??

greeny-ctid

would anybody be please if we signed this guy i personally think he would be a great addition to our squad!

anybody else want him??

I would but it would cost us a fortune as Gollum would squeeze every last penny from us.

Andouble said:
I would but it would cost us a fortune as Gollum would squeeze every last penny from us.

i forgot to put this in the post mate it would be very very hard to get him but i think it would be worth it tbh ...

greeny-ctid said:
Andouble said:

i forgot to put this in the post mate it would be very very hard to get him but i think it would be worth it tbh ...

He would cost like 20m because of the Lescott saga. They would want atleast the same amount we paid for Lescott i reckon.

We should go for Coentrao..younger, taller, faster..overall he is better than Baines. And would cost like 20m-25m...just like Baines.

Why shouldn't we go for the best attacking LB? :D Not just some english overrated.

I'd prefer Coentrao but would be very happy with Baines or Enrique.

Kolarov is a joke and whoever the fook scouted him wants lynching....

didn't leighton baines leave the england WC squad because he was homesick or something like that? wouldn't think that would be good since city are more than likely going to have atleast a couple of european games next year.

I read some stat that he has like the second highest assists this season, fantastic for a LB.

I know the same was said of Milner but Baines would actually be in his proper position:

1zcoh0x.jpg

Coentrão would be a more exciting signing, potentially the very best, but if we can't get him Baines would be a huge step up from Kolarov I feel. His crossing has been excellent every time I've seen Everton, Dzeko would love the service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.