Leipzig at home

1 x Adult, Lower tier South Stand for Leipzig, Block 117, SOLD

Last edited:
I’ve got 2 next to each other going in the commonwealth hospitality area - right on the half way line. Pregnant partner is quite ill, can’t justify a night in Manchester cost £250 will let them go for £130 for both

Last edited:
Hi, my seat is available in row B of block 305 of the third tier, East Stand. Second row from the front on the halfway line.

Will accept £30 for it, which is less than I paid. I can transfer the ticket electronically if you supply me with your email and supporter number. PM me please.

Last edited:
Adult ticket in South Stand Block 111 - Safe Standing Area. £25 is Face Value. PM me with a phone number as it's getting late!

Sold now, thanks for the interest

Last edited:
Late availability. Got a spare going in 211, cracking seat next to me and 2 mates. Face value £40, can meet at ground - not sure how I’d do it via transfer lol as not overly tech savvy.

2 adult tickets next to each other in East Stand 109. £35 is face value. PM me if interested.

EDIT - SOLD.

Last edited:
Late availability. Got a spare going in 211, cracking seat next to me and 2 mates. Face value £40, can meet at ground - not sure how I’d do it via transfer lol as not overly tech savvy.
Think I’ve worked out how I’d do a transfer, would just need supporter number and postcode I think?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.