Leipzig Away - One Night Stay - Flight Only

Can’t be that many seats booked majority of people I know are making there own way could it still be cancelled

Anybody who still believes we aren't refereed differently are just lying to themselves. A fucking stonewall pen not given and it's seemingly laughed away. Pep needs to call the cunts out and take the fine. Cheating fucking cunts.

We've won after an amazing come back and yet still there's a bitter taste in my mouth.

Cracking night. I really couldn't believe people booed the team off at half time. We don't do that at City.

A couple of mad minutes after controlling the game, and we fell behind. Shit happened but there was always time. We were the far better side.

With the odd tweak, the starting eleven is the best we've got. We can afford to give Kev decent breaks and we don't need to rely on Bernardo, Cancelo, Foden, none of whom have deserved to start for months.

I think Ederson is far too cocky and complacent. His kicking (his only real strength) is no better than average and he really needs to start looking over his shoulder, and Haaland needs to work on his current form. He's not firing on all cylinders.

You've got a winning formula Pep. Stick with it and stop pissing around.

Cracking night. I really couldn't believe people booed the team off at half time. We don't do that at City.

A couple of mad minutes after controlling the game, and we fell behind. Shit happened but there was always time. We were the far better side.

With the odd tweak, the starting eleven is the best we've got. We can afford to give Kev decent breaks and we don't need to rely on Bernardo, Cancelo, Foden, none of whom have deserved to start for months.

I think Ederson is far too cocky and complacent. His kicking (his only real strength) is no better than average and he really needs to start looking over his shoulder, and Haaland needs to work on his current form. He's not firing on all cylinders.

You've got a winning formula Pep. Stick with it and stop pissing around.
But are you going to Leipzig away?

Anybody who still believes we aren't refereed differently are just lying to themselves. A fucking stonewall pen not given and it's seemingly laughed away. Pep needs to call the cunts out and take the fine. Cheating fucking cunts.

We've won after an amazing come back and yet still there's a bitter taste in my mouth.
What the fucks this got to do with going to Leipzig

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.