Leipzig Away

Anyone have experience of the neutral section at Leipzig before ? Just concerned with the low allocation of tickets and high points starting point

Yes fly Tuesday early - all day in Prague and stay over. £95 return.
Get flexi bus to Leipzig return - €42.98 (about £37.37)
go back to Prague in morning after game, few hours back in Prague before flight home
Hopefully a few blues likes last year in the bar in the big square

Lad managed to get one in the young guns purchase phase. I'll be waiting for mine in the season ticket+euro member phase. If any of you kind gentleman would be so good as to purchase one for me it would be much appreciated will stick a pint (Mary d, prices) on top of the ticket price. Save me sniffing one out on matchday

Lad managed to get one in the young guns purchase phase. I'll be waiting for mine in the season ticket+euro member phase. If any of you kind gentleman would be so good as to purchase one for me it would be much appreciated will stick a pint (Mary d, prices) on top of the ticket price. Save me sniffing one out on matchday
The tickets are mobile again not paper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.