Leipzig Away

I found the criteria for this baffling. I went to all the KO matches last year. Myself and friends who did the same are not going to this. A good opportunity for people who haven't been to this ground before but why they have to wait until Monday (presumably) to buy is beyond me.

It is becoming a theme, whilst localish aways with lower cost demand is higher, the high cost aways like Arsenal and RBL on the telly are lower demand. Not sure if a lot are still paying off Istanbul trips, rising costs in general, or the lack of eustress after the treble. Likely to be all 3 for some.

It is becoming a theme, whilst localish aways with lower cost demand is higher, the high cost aways like Arsenal and RBL on the telly are lower demand. Not sure if a lot are still paying off Istanbul trips, rising costs in general, or the lack of eustress after the treble. Likely to be all 3 for some.
Indeed. The novelty as well has gone for some of these places. The hardest to get, oddly, could well be Belgrade. I now a lot who have booked flights already.
Also - there is little jeopardy in the group. The decision is more which city you want to have a trip to, rather than the opponents.

Hi guys, do you have any (good or bad) experience trying to get tickets from RB Leipzig Ticket shop website for the seats in the other sections?

Leipzig ticket allocated via OSC .. should be a good trip

I’ve been told by my OSC that I have one through them (I’m on the cup scheme and have the points before anyone says anything!), however I’ve not heard anything from City to pay through the portal yet.

Have you done this yet or are you still waiting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.